.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding (Whewwws) Hues!

"Begin envisioning your wedding style and wedding colors..."

My long overdue task at theKnot.com. Teehee!
Funny how I made my account from that site ages ago , back when the first wedding date didnt push thru.
*oooooh don't ask me why or when hahah*

Now that I really need to sit down on things seriously --- I must work up on my sleeves and start glaring for ideas.

And I love to shout this out "THANK YOU UNIVERSE for giving me a 2nd BRAIN!!!"
What-Who am I talking about??? Hahahha
Well I recently just love calling my bff Yvon as my 2nd Brain hahaha
She's always there to chat/talk around with and she's utterly overlooking my wedding preps as well!
Oh she knows me too well too for being that last minute person! Haha =)

I must confess to those who don't know --- that it helps me humongously that I DO have a 2nd brain or even more brains pleaseeee --- all because of my photography craziness. tsk tsk. So i got piles of edits and few client shoots to do while planning my own church wedding ---- and that makes me almost hiring a personal assistant now. Ahahaha

Okayyyy enough of my blah-excuses --- at the end of this now-turned-out-dizzy day of finding what better wedding hues --- eng eng eng ---- Yvon found this inspiration for me from another cool blogger-friend of hers who also just got married last December '09. (I have to shoot her an email soon to THANK HER for her posts.)


It soooo matches my dream vintage wedding-to-be!!!


I was so giddy to tell Dimples, my best buddy in the world, to help me with all the designing as well and with her faery-magical-creative-soul, she sent me these color combo line up:



So officially, our wedding theme colors shall be mainly sort of muted/antique vintage colors!
Yehooooo! *goosebumps goosebumps*
At least something clearer now to decide on right away for everything else next!!!
=)


p.s. I feel happy i'm really writing these things you know. *patting myself on the back hehe*

3 comments:

  1. the hues are in tune with you's. hahah bati. i just wanted to rhyme it :P so happy you love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehoooo again! hehee i wonder how things could have turn out without my super faery friends! *oh wudnt wanna dare think*
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more posts! more posts! :) exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails