.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First things First

I have found me a free wedding site --- yayyy!
Oh but not putting it up yet until things are quite settled with suppliers and all that! ;p

First things first ---- so we're actually getting married again! *Oh that sends chills saying that.* =)
By the way if you missed it, we already got civilly married in Singapore and so this time around, exactly a year after --- 07/28/2010 @ 3pm --- we're doing it again in a church back home in Cebu! Weeeh!

And since me and the hubby are both based in SG, we're lucky to have one of the best wedding coordinators , a good friend back in high -- Tisha Mae Sanchez-Cue to help in the coordination of all planning in Cebu. Apart from being so inspired too from her own wedding story, I know she's the best to pick amongst the many. Woopeey that she agreed to work with us!!!

Today, I was also chattin' with my bff Yvon, reminding me 'NOT TO GO OVERWHELMED' on stuff so I don't miss out other more important things to prepare for the wedding --- that's coming from a just recently wed herself! =)

So yeah, I better hold on to my chair and say to me, 'Reeeelaxx'. *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh! I am so behind on this blog! I have much catching up to do. :-) This space is turning out to be so lovely. *swoon*

    I will flood you with comments! You know your wedding is the one I'm most excited about? I have so many ideas, will write them to you bit by bit.

    Much love,
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails