.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lame!

That's how I am as a blogger to-date. =(
But hey, i did put up a 'warning sign' back then on the very first post. Booooo!

Oh well...I sure have been banging my head since the start of twenty ten.
By the way, Happy Late Year to all! *as it is now few days after the new...har har*
I miss writing my heart out and I know I have no pretty excuse to anyone why.

But TODAY, because I am in the office bored on a saturday weekend, here I am dusting off this blogsite to pave the way for ----- eng eng eng.....our church wedding to be!!!
Just 6months of bliss from getting married yet and can't imagine we'll be doing it again!
Woop woop!

So expect few updates on the wedding details soon!
Yea, you heard me right! =)



2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails