.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Wedding Chapel-to-be!!!


70-seater + squeeze in 30 more perhaps?
Hehehe


Photo credits from CebuHeritage.com

Years ago when Dimps had her faery wedding here and while I was also one of the faery bridesmaids, I had that fixation that someday I wanted to get married on same so-wonderful-place,too. I never dreamed of really big churches --- this is just so perfect for us ---as intimate and solemn as it can hopefully be.

Goosebumps?? Oh very much. =)

Photo credits from my mobile phone hehe


The hubby and I visited that place again on our last vacay to Cebu last December.
I was silly to even take a short video while practicing walking the aisle-- and humming the wedding march song! LOL!!!

This is sooo it! Finally booked it on that BIG day-to-be! =)


3 comments:

  1. weee!!! dri sad ko ni walk down the aisle. nice choice teh. and oh I'm so gonna be there sa 2nd big day 'coz I think I'll be on my maternity leave by dat time na. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what's the wedding march song??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jeandz: And Baby Indigo,too!!! =)

    @Dimples: Oh the official march song? havent tot yet haha..pero i meant i was just humming that usual song..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails