.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh-my-OTHER-gownnnn!!!!

Be still my heart.
I just wanted to cry happily finding this OTHER
oh-so-for-me-vintage-dress.

*all the goosebumps i can feel now*



But I went utterly out of heartbeat --- when I found out this was already RESERVED for someone else --- imagine my total dismay...and in no time, few minutes (while writing this), the owner replied to confirm the buyer already made the deposit. Given that I might find a dressmaker to make one for me, will it even cost me as wonderfully cheap as this with all those details? Hmmmmm.

Enuf said...moving on.... to more etsy-hoppin'. *BIG SIGH*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails