.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Bouquet Inspiration

Oh my...................
I don't think I'd wanna throw this away.


I must put up a signboard somewhere that I'm not really THAT into Flowers. Oh but hey, I love them when I see them, not just INTO them, you know what I mean? So that's why I don't know what flowers to pick for my bouquet, needless to say for the whole wedding itself but Thank Heavens, I have a flower faery/friend/wedding coordinator Tisha to confide with. Teehee!
Else, I might go ahead with the thought of having ALL ORIGAMI to do the works. (but I still DO think it's a cool idea though) Hehe

And seeing this inspiration, my eyes sure beamed with my heart. Now let's figure out how to handmade one soon to match my (not yet found) wedding gown..
Hmm mmm mmm

1 comment:

  1. What about a fabric flower bouquet? :-) DISCUSS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails