.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Guests-What-to-Wear?

Before I write further, just so you know, I haven't given up on desperately searchin' for my wedding gown yet. *wink*

So while I'm rummaging on that, I am thinking to spare our GUESTS from same tedious task (or NOT?!). As I want something at least out of the mundane, like how fun it was wearing GREEN on our civil wedding while the rest wore WHITE, so this time on our church wedding, how about if the rest wear JUST ANYTHING but VINTAGE-Y.

For the entourage, this melts me!
Look how the muted tones are just purrfect!!!


And for everyone else, just come as kinda modern with



Ohhhh well, I don't know yet --- these are part of my raging random thoughts.
I keep sayin' ---- WHY NOT!!!!
A faery friend of mine then suggested to award the bestest vintagey guest to arrive.
Interesting, yeah?

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails