.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Early Wedding Gift, Yey!!!

Amidst so much to do yet for the wedding preparations, I have to at least blog this.
Well, why because we got our earliest wedding gift from my bff Yvon!

Free Concert Tickets to LISA ONO LIVE in Singapore!
Oh my I can scream HAPINESSSSSSSSS!!!!
I have missed Bebel Gilberto's Apr 19th concert and I just died knowing I couldn't make it. =(
Then came an uplifting news, found out thru friend Vanessa that someone else was coming to town.... weeeeeeeh!
For anyone who doesnt know her, Lisa Ono is a Japanese-Brazilian bossanova singer. Her official site: http://www.onolisa.com/

Don't wonder how much I love Lisa! least to say BOSSA & Jazz *as big as my grin shows perhaps?* =)
This is me and the hubby, while waiting at the lobby before the concert started. Teehee!
The husband is not originally a fan, but he's there to tag along with my craziness! =)

Throwing big hugs to Yvon now for the great treat!!!! Luv yahhhhhh!!!
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe big hugs too! my birthday's coming up reaallllyyyyy sooonneeessttt! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey yey yey! mana imo bday ahahahha
    Mine's next bwahahahaahah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails