.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Homebound Preps

Off I pack up (yeah just me alone) this coming Friday, Mar 26 until Mar 30, 2010 to Cebu.
127 days to go before our wedding-to-be!!!
Apparently, the rest of the world is panickin' but not yet me. LOL!

So yeah, it's a sudden trip I need to take to attend on urgent matters to personally meet dear suppliers with my dearest wedding planner/friend Tisha Sanchez-Cue.

On top of my to-do-lists:
  • Ocular visit to Vistamar and work with all the styling together with our florist
  • Find me a "miracle" designer/dressmaker
  • Food tasting if feasible
  • Decide on Videographer (am serious on the super8mm!!!)
  • Checklisting on Church document requirements
  • Meet with officiant priest
  • Trial make up
  • And etcetera etcetera ......
In between times, I hope I can sneak out and get sunkissed by the beach!!! Teehee!
And can't wait to eat 'saging and ginamos' and 'binignit'!!!!
Wooooooooooooohhhh!!! =)

See you soon Seybuuu!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails