.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Get in Wedding-Day-Shape!

I was going over my Knot.com's checklist reminders again and glad to have marked off few major items that were taken cared off... *a little clap from you please and hugs to my wedding coordinator of course*...but there's this one teeny item that made me dread the day. Hahahaha

"Start taking better care of yourself. Get in wedding day shape ..."

(obviously this is not my tummy....hahaha)

And I smirked, "Yeah right!" Ahahahaha

Well, yeah I better be.

So far, I've been catchin' up with my jogging, biking and yoga last few weeks ----however, consistency is just where I flunked. Teehee!!!

But I am getting serious a bit now. I dare myself --- March will be a better start over to lose a few pounds.
*cross fingers*

And hey, this tasks goes for the husband too!!! So I hope it's gonna be a teamwork! Tsk tsk!

1 comment:

  1. phynsoy - ul get there in no time.. go back to rock music.haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails