.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Onto the mat...


Hurray...I have finally enrolled to Yoga and started classes yesterday, so for starters like me, I need to try therapy yoga first before the really complex ones. And yeah, other than the health benefits of Yoga, I was only convinced to enroll because of my aching back. =(


But hurray now because even on the first class(where I came 10mins late teehee), I can feel the great help it can soon bring to me and take off worries from the hubby who keep listening to my rants. Haha! I am prayin' to get well very soon so I can go back to my other mat too...the dojo mat for my Aikido classes which I have left and missed badly even more. *sniff*

Yay! guess what? I managed to blog this out...my lazy brain working out! Woot! *wink*

2 comments:

  1. suya ko dah! way to yoga fyns! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! quiet the hyper mind.
    my back thanked me for it too!
    you are turning into a veggiehead, yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails