.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

'Errr' moments...

There goes the start of missing and late blogging ...Hah!
I sure did mention on my first post that I cannot promise to keep up with this site..LOL!

But but....because this Friday marks our 1st month being blissfully married, I am working on a simple scrapbook-slideshow kinda thing, oh which an idea I got from my friend Aimee Wright. Weeeeeeeeh! And yet to explore that software too for more other sets I can come up! Hmmmm so far, it's kinda easy and fun to play with!!!


Although I have this "plan" to really handcraft our own adventure book,too..if you've seen UP movie, you know which one I meant. *wink* So until then, if procrastination doesn't hit me, that will still be on the 'yet-to-start-project-list' ..teehee!!!

Hmmm, my friend Bevlee suggested too that I start posting my 'nice finds' in the blog. So, adding that to my 'to-blog-about-list' too. I can smell Mr Procastination whispering. Errrr. Go away! Hah!!!

Oh well, today's not-so-busy-day at work so that's why I got the focus to write here again. Although I still got the pending draft to my travelogue to the honeymoon Phi Phi trip undone. Errr again. Maybe I'll go and skip it and move on....or maybe not.

Ciao, laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails