.

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." -Tom Mullen

Hello Universe!

Welcome ... henceforth, will be mostly about Our Story and hopefully more decades of stories ahead of us,
in this now-life-long journey of marriage, and yeah, maybe that includes all the bling-blings in between. =)

About 10 yrs of long (and sometimes twisted) engagement...then just got civilly married in 2009...
and we just did it again in a church, exactly a year after --- last 28th of July 2010 @ 3pm
---a dream come true vintage themed wedding!!! Hooray!!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

WE DID IT! AGAIN!!!

So this is a really fast forward post....WE JUST GOT MARRIED! AGAIN!!!
And I have yet to blog all the happy details I know....but for now, I'm posting my-dream-come-true-vintagey-super8-style-wedding video =)
and BIG thanks to Franz Arrogante who did such overwhelming job on that!!!

And you can already tell I've replayed this countless times...
It seems that I can't wait to show this to my future grandchildren!

Be very still, my heart.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails